Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Natalia's Bridals

I was so worried about this bridal session! The weather went bad fast, it was dumping buckets of rain and the wind was about to take out my neighbors flag pole, but I called Talie and told her not to worry the storm was going to blow over before her bridals and it would be beautiful! I hung up the phone and started praying like crazy because I didn't believe myself or the weather channel! Thankfully my prayers were answered because it did turn out beautiful and the clouds offered great lighting and a moody look of sorts! Tallie you are beautiful and I hope you love your images! I'm so happy for your happily every after!
{ I had a really hard time picking what images to blog so enjoy the huge post!}




 












Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL photoz!!! I LOVE them all!!! I REALLY LOVE the end one of her walking away!!! AWESOME job once again!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful girl and beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete