Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Emily & Ryan Got Married

Emily and Ryan got married back in June and lets just say I've been a little busy and I can't believe I'm JUST posting their wedding! I Met Emily a couple years ago when she was quitting her job and I took her place, we clicked as friends and were so sad that we didn't actually get to work together other than when she trained me! But we stayed in touch and I've loved getting to know her cute family better. Emily and Ryan met a couple years ago when timing was at its worst and things went no where but fate had other plans and now 2 years later they are one of the most in love couples I've ever met! Ryan is an awesome guy and I am so happy that Emily has finally found her happily ever after!!! I was so honored to be a part of your very special day, and thank you for your friendship!! 





























The boys were having so much fun, can't you tell! 


I need to give a HUGE thank you to Rayni of Raynz Photoz for second shooting with me at this wedding, I know you don't think you did much but I couldn't have done it with out you!  
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment