Monday, August 22, 2011

A little about me...

Because some of you have no idea who I am I thought I'd make a list of random facts about myself! 

I believe in fairy tales
I laugh a lot mostly at myself
A star is my favorite shape
Belle is my favorite Disney princess
I love the rain
I absolutely HATE spiders!
I love any kind of music well almost any kind.. 
Code Red Mt Dew is my weakness
Spring & Fall are tied for my favorite season with summer coming in last!
I’m a tomboy that’s dying to be glamorous
I never leave the house without mascara but rarely put on face makeup
I think I look better with my hair pulled back then with it down
I love my family
I was born singing the Star Spangled Banner so its only fitting I married a soldier
I love to bake but I’m not very good at cooking
I prefer fruit to vegetables
I have an OCD disorder called Trichotillomania
My favorite color is green
My Husband is my hero
I love to work in the yard
I think texting is impersonal
I hate vanilla smells
I love to travel
I prefer to enjoy my vacations and often times don’t take many pictures
Spending more than 30 bucks gives me anxiety
I love things that sparkle
I try to always be the bigger person   

photo by Blush Photography

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Belle is also my favorite Disney princess :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this, LOVE you!!!!! I should do a post like this, but oh yah, I QUIT!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete