Monday, April 4, 2011

::SPARKLE::



I'm so excited to tell you all about this! One of the things I've always tried to do when I'm taking pictures is to make my clients feel confident in who they are! I've always said that 
"I'm a photographer not a plastic surgeon, I want to show how beautiful YOU are, not how beautiful you might be with a few minor adjustments"  
and my meaning behind that is that I want to take picture of YOU and when you see your images I want you to feel beautiful {or handsome for the guys} and unique and mostly love the way you look right in that moment! Life is to short to stress about wanting to look like someone else, I know from personal experience and I've wasted many hours wishing I looked differently when I could have been spending that time realizing that my looks don't change who I am or the fact that I have a beautiful soul, and regardless of what the voices in my head are telling me, I am beautiful, inside AND out. I want to help my clients feel that way to, and I want to make them 'SPARKLE!' 
The first session I did like this was about 3 years ago, I had a friend that was feeling down and losing self esteem fast! I knew that by dolling up and pampering herself, addressing some things that were going on in her life, and getting in front of my camera and spending an hour with me would lift her spirits and help her start to feel better, and it did! We've gone out every summer since then and taken new images and I can't wait to go out for a 4th time this summer! 
The things I promise these 'Sparkle' sessions will do is make you laugh, a lot, probably mostly at me, you'll have to answer some hard questions for me and yourself, you'll get pictures back of yourself that you LOVE, and you'll love looking at you just the way you are! 
I think that what makes us unique and different is what makes us beautiful! 

Each session will include at least 1 hour shooting time with me, 30 beautifully edited images of you and your uniqueness, a questioner so I can get to know who you really are so that your images show who you are and not who I think you should be, a printing copyright to your images and hopefully a new friend! There are a few different packages to chose from with different options including, more images, hair styling, makeup application, and more. 
Packages will start at 135 and go up from there depending on what you want :) 
Please DO NOT think that these are 'glamor sessions' while yes I want you to feel beautiful on the outside these sessions are really to be about who you are! If I were giving myself a session it would be filled with flip flops, mt dew, vintage cameras LOTS of laughing and music!
If you are interested in learning more about these sessions or would like to schedule a session please contact me at abfackrell@gmail.com or give me a call at 801-427-2395 

And if you could, leave me your HONEST feedback about these sessions in a comment on this post, I look forward to hearing from you!
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Ashlee, I think this is an awesome idea!! You are a smart one for sure. :) I think this will be a hit!! That would be a blast, and I would love to do one. he he

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea! We don't always need an event, i.e. a wedding, as an excuse to get photos done of ourselves. I can testify first hand that taking photos with Ashlee is one of the funnest things to do. She makes you laugh, and it doesn't feel like work at all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashlee, I love where you are going with this! Good job!

    Matt Mitchell

    ReplyDelete
  4. So awesome! I love this idea! If we weren't doing the OpLove pictures soon, I would totally want this! But this is my hope with that session, that I'll feel beautiful, that I looked beautiful for him... Now I need to find a place that'll help me get all dolled up just like that before I head to the airport lol! I want these pictures to be perfect! Anyway, I'll stop rambling, the point is, this is a really awesome and unique idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know I LOOOOVE this idea!!!! :-) Best of luck to you with this although I know you don't need luck . . . you are AWESOME!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ashlee!!! this is an AWESOME IDEA!!! Seriously!! I love it! Anyone who knows you personally or has done a session with you knows it! I think you are going to be super successful with this and I will be referring you to everyone because you are so fun and fantastic to work with! (yeah lots of !!!! but I'm way excited for you :) I love you girl!

    ReplyDelete