Sunday, April 3, 2011

OpLove: Homecoming

Not only was I honored to take these picture, I was so excited {and nervous!} Having your soldier come home from a 12 month deployment is one of the best days of your life, I know because I've been there! This is the cutest little family and I was so happy to be a part of this amazing day with them! This will probably be one of the largest post I'll ever do, but I just couldn't narrow it down and I feel like a story was being told with these images and I wanted to share that with all of you! I hope you two are enjoying every second with each other and Mitchell, Thank you for your service, and welcome home!  



  
 














Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. GORGEOUS!!! Words can't even say how much I love these photos! Thank you SO much!!!

    ReplyDelete