Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Whimsical Wednesday {Photoshop before & after}

Ok so I probably should work on the name but... I just wanted to get going on this! I'm going to post a before and after photo every week from here on out (or at least I'm going to try!)  
The picture today was actually taken almost 2 years ago but I think its super cute and I'm anxiously awaiting spring so I've been looking at some old spring pictures! 

The basic edits on this photo were: 
1.. Level Contrast
2. Sharpen
3. Layer mask to saturate & darken the background color
4. Pioneer Woman action - Warmer 70%
Enjoy and let me know what you think! 

Before: 



After: 



1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! I LOVE the shot before, but the AFTER is AMAZING!!!! I LOVE it and I actually LOVE the name Whimsical Wednesday!! :-)

    ReplyDelete