Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Harper Girls

I met Rayni back in October at a meet up group activity, It was my first time going and I was a little nervous, (believe it or not I'm a little shy) Anyway, we have become really good friends since, and I am SO glad that I went! Rayni and her girls are so cute and we had so much fun, thankfully it was a little warmer on this day which helped keep the girls happy! Her oldest girl is already becoming a pro behind the lens so I can't wait to see how she keeps progressing, she is so fun and has a ton of personality! I don't know if I understood more that 5 words that came out of the little ones mouth but man is she cute! I love the images we got and I hope you will too!! I'm glad I was able to spend the day with you and your girls Rayni, I can't wait until the spring when we can go out and do some family pictures for you!! Get ready for a HUGE post because I really was having a hard time deciding what images to post, I hardly narrowed it down this much!!! Enjoy and let me know what you think! 















No comments:

Post a Comment