Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Astonish - Jenn

Sometimes we just need a picture that reminds us how beautiful we really are because, as women sometimes we forget! What we see everyday is woman with professional makeup and hair done and a professional photographer taking their pictures and then airbrushing them to "perfection" I don't think they have it right. In fact I think the magazines have it so wrong!! Perfect beauty of a woman doesn't have one look or one size, its found in every woman! Even the moms who feel completely worn down and haven't made it out of their sweats at 4pm because they've been cleaning all day and up all night with a new baby, or the business woman that is completely frazzled by Friday and feels like a mess and just needs a drink or a nice warm bubble bath or both! 
The thing I love the most about an astonish session is that I get to show those everyday woman just how beautiful they really are! The beauty that is seen by their husbands, their siblings, best friends, parents and children!! 

Meet Jenn, I've known her for over 10 years! She is absolutely gorgeous to me. She's also pretty funny and always laughing, which makes her a blast to be around! I hope Jenn can feel as pretty as I think she is! 







Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment