Monday, January 7, 2013

2013 Group P52

I am so excited to be doing another group P52 this year! If you'd like to join feel free to email me anytime in the year and I'd be more then happy to add you to the weekly emails! Last year I started off with self portraits so we could "get to know each other" but I decided to skip that this year and get straight to the fun. Besides I think you can get to know someones personality better by what kind of images they are taking then by what they look like :) With that here are the images from the first week. 

RESOLUTION

 Photo by: Ashlee Fackrell 

Photo by: Dawn Morrow

 Photo by: Emily Otterstrom

 Photo by: Dacia Dalton

 Photo by: Kaisha Ozuna

 Photo by: Jeremy Bauer


Photo by: Shannon Garrity 


Photo by: Rayni Harper


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment