Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Passion

Sometimes in life we are lucky enough to find our passion, what we want to spend every day of our lives doing, for me that love is photography!
Sadly getting people to realize that I am a photographer and that I want to be a full time wedding photog and that I don't just do this for fun on the side is quite the challenge!!

Listen up folks
I WANT TO TAKE YOUR WEDDING PICTURES!!!
No not for free because I have bills and a baby but as your hired professional wedding photographer, I know what I'm doing, you wont be my first bride and you will NOT be disappointed with your pictures, in fact I'm pretty sure you will LOVE them!

So spread the word, or even better book your session with me. I'm funny and I'll make you laugh {Possibly more because i'll be making a fool of myself but hey you'll laugh!}





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment