Sunday, January 1, 2012

Project 52

Alright, so last year I started this venture on my own, then I joined a group, which ended half way through the year and I just never started back on my own. This year is going to be SO different! Starting with, I'm asking all of YOU to join in with me! You don't have to send a picture every week {although I hope you'll try to!} This is a fun way to start to think outside the box, to push yourself and of course to improve! You don't have to be a professional, you just have to enjoy photography!
I'll be sending out a Theme each Monday and you images will need to be mailed to info@photobyashlee.com by that Saturday with P52 in the subject line. The images will be posted on Monday when I give out the new theme!
If you are interested please send me an email letting me know so that I can get you on the mailing list and you can start getting the assignments! Don't forget to invite your friends to get in on the fun!! 

With that said, there are a few rules... 
1. Images submitted MUST follow that weeks theme
2. You must own the copyright to images that you submint
3. NO nudity!! 
4. Images must be taken during that week! No digging up old photos, that defeats the point!

Easy Peasy right?! Now lets get this show on the road! 



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment