Wednesday, September 21, 2011

To many options!

My brother called me a couple of weeks ago with this idea he had, he wanted to dress up his littlest boy to look like my grandpa in an old picture we have of him and recreate the image. So I found a pair of overalls at DI used my old straw hat and went and found a tractor {well Tanya found me the the tractor and it was perfect!} my brother described the "Biba" was standing next to the back wheel of the tractor and that it was the kind that had the big wheel in the back and the small wheel in the front so I took the shot and thought we were golden. Then last night my brother sent me a picture message of the image with the caption "opps, not sure why I thought he was by a tractor!" lol turns out he was just standing next to a brick wall! There isn't even a tractor in the picture at all! 
He wanted to use the tractor pictures anyway and I was thrilled because I absolutely LOVE how they turned out! My only problem is that I can't decide if I like the color, the vintage or the b&w set the best, that's where you come in, let me know what ones you love most! 

Basic Color:  

Vintage Edit: 

B&W Edit: 


Leave me a comment and let me know what one you love the most!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I personally LOVE the VINTAGE one!!! Vintage gets MY vote!! :-)

    ReplyDelete