Thursday, June 23, 2011

Emily's Bridals

I have been dying to post these pictures! Emily and I went out a few weeks ago and got some amazing pictures! I had so much fun hanging out with her and her mom and getting to know them better! Emily has been through so many things and I am SO happy that she has finally found an amazing guy to spend the rest of her life with! Her and Ryan are getting married today which is kind of cool because today is my one year anniversary! I am so excited and happy for them and I can't wait to share the images from their day! Ryan is all set up to thinking that Emily is wearing a knee length green or coral dress... lol won't he be surprised!!! I hope you love them as much as I do!! And I hope you're ready for a TON of pictures!!
















Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Great job Ashlee! And Emily looks beautiful too! I have been exited to see these every since that day! Oh, and I like the bench too!

    Matt Mitchell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the one by the resevor that reflects the mountains.....good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE them all and they looked AWESOME at her wedding all printed up!!!! My favorite is still the hamburger shot!!! Emily you are GORGEOUS!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete