Monday, May 23, 2011

Randee {Utah Bridal Photography}

I have been dying while waiting to post these images, I am so in love with them! Randee and Tim were married over the weekend and I was even tempted to blog her bridal images before I left the house but held myself back. We took a short drive up Spanish Fork canyon to get that Moab feel without having to actually drive all the way out there and I think they turned out amazing, this might just be one of my new favorite places to go!











Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I had THEEE BEST time on this shoot!!! Randee is GORGEOUS and the location was PERFECT!!! I'm still laughing at my holding the "reflector"!!! Sooo much stinkin' fun!!!!! Thanks so much for another GREAT shoot and I LOVE ya to pieces, too!!! :-) AWESOME photoz by the way!!!

    ReplyDelete