Thursday, March 24, 2011

Busy Busy

This last weekend was probably one of my busiest yet! I love being busy though so it all worked out! I Started with this sweet little baby on Saturday Morning


Then I was able to go hang out with this beautiful family Saturday afternoon, and thankfully we got done right as it started to rain!!


Sunday started bright and early and after almost 2 years this family was all finally in Utah at the same time and more then ready from some family pictures!! 


I finished off the weekend Sunday afternoon in Salt Lake at the SLAB with something that really hits home for me, I was able to photograph my first home coming and even though it wasn't anyone I knew before Sunday, I had to hold back the tears because I knew just what they were feeling and its so amazing to have your loved one come home after being gone for so long! Thank you for letting me be a part of your story! 



I am seriously so excited about all of these sessions, Let the editing begin!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Cozy and Mitch are such an adorable couple! I'm so happy they are finally back in each others arms and you captured it perfectly! :)

    ReplyDelete