Sunday, January 2, 2011

A project of Sorts

Last year I tried to start a 365 project, it lasted about 4 days. The problem was not so much finding something to take a picture of, but remembering to upload it and blog it. So this year, I am going to try and do a 52 project. Something I can stick to and take a little bit more time on. Every Sunday I'm going to upload a photo from that week., not necessarily the best photo or the sharpest, clearest, most artist, but the one that I like the best or has the most emotion! Also I'm going to try to keep them non-client images. I want these to have more of a 'personal project' feel to them. So to start off here is this image... 


I took this while driving home from work on Thursday. I shot it with my point and shoot through the car window. I was kind of cursing under my breath because I thought I was going to get stuck behind it so when I pulled up to the tracks and realized the train was stopped I couldn't help but grab my camera out of my purse and snap one real fast. 

1 comment: