Tuesday, December 28, 2010

M.I.A.

Alright sorry I've been pretty much MIA this last couple of months! I try not to shoot to many sessions during the holidays so I can focus more on my family, however this year I did have a couple of out of state shoots and some extra family sessions that I need to get up on this blog! I also did a session for my brother and his fiancĂ©e a couple of months ago but the pictures were not to be seen by anyone until after Christmas because they were a surprise gift for their parents! So I'll be getting that session up here as well! I know I say this every year but in 2011 I mean it, I'm going to keep up on my blog! 2010 was way better then 2009 and so this coming year will be even better then that! I've got a lot of fun things happening and I can't wait to share them all with you! Until then here is a picture from my uncles wedding from earlier this month! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment