Monday, August 2, 2010

Contact Information


How do I book you?
Please visit my “contact me” section of my website or email me at abfackrell@gmail.com I will promptly answer any of your questions!

Then What?
I require a signed contract and a $300 non-refundable retainer fee that will be applied to your total price to book your date. Then we will set up a time to sit down together for a consultation to go over all the details of your wedding day!

When will I get my photos?
Engagement and Bridals sessions will be completed within 3-4 weeks while wedding day photos will be finished in 6-8 weeks, and I will contact you as soon as your images are ready!

Do you take credit cards?
I do accept all major credit cards however there will be an additional 3% processing fee

Pricing:
Collections start at $900. All collections include a disc of all your edited images as well as other discounts and products. Please contact me via the “contact” page for more detailed information regarding packages and services. 




Here are some links and info if you want to contact me!

Website: www.afackrell.com
Email: abfackrell@gmail.com
Phone: 801-427-2395  {please leave a message if I don't answer}

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment