Thursday, July 8, 2010

Back to work

So, this coming weekend I'll be back to work (with photography, sadly I'm already back at my desk job) 
Anyways, with all the new things happening in life, I'm changing up a few things with the photo business as well, for starters, the name is changing from Photography by Ashlee to Ashlee Brieanna Photography and will be easier known by ABP :) see how much easier that is?! Don't worry, for now I'm leaving the blog address the same, however that might change in the future but I'll let everyone know first! I finally got the new website up, but now its time to actually design it! Oh ya and add the landscape portion!! I've got a few things that I'm planning for the end of this year and mostly starting next year that I'm super excited about and after I figure it all out I can't wait to share it with you!!! Until then...

-me

one of the beautiful things I photographed while in Hawaii :)

No comments:

Post a Comment