Wednesday, February 3, 2010

New Site UP!!!

 Alright so its taking me longer than planned but the new website is UP well.. mostly! Same link www.photobyashlee.com The wedding section is up, and since that's most of my business I figured that was the most important part to have up! I'm going to be working on getting the Portrait and Landscape section up this week, but editing my current photo shoots is still on the top of my list so the site might not be fully up until next weekend. Even though I'm not sure it can ever really be 'finished' since I'll always be updating it, but you know what I mean! Thank you for all of your support and reading my blog even though its not always updated!! Don't worry its one of my 'photo goals' this year to keep up on the blog! Let me know what you think of the new site! 
-Love Me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment