Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Project

I feel like such a lame-o! I have SO many picture that I've taken and loaded on the computar and never looked at them again. So I have a new project for myself that will hopefully be awesome! I am going to go dig up all the thosands of pictures I have and post them and between that and my weddings and family shoots this is going to be a VERY busy month!! Busy is good though, it makes the time go by faster! So first things first, as soon as I get home from work today I will be updating the blog with LOTS of pictures :) I've got 2 previews and 4 shoots to get up! Then its off to editting land where I will spend the majority of my 'home time' the next few weeks. The Second project/goal is well... its a secret and you'll have to wait until next summer to find out what it is.. in fact next summer you can come and SEE what it is ;) Until then come back often to check for updates and let me know what you think, I absolutally LOVE getting feedback and I don't know everything so I'm always up for new ideas, locations, and of course your input on everything on my blog!!

1 comment: