Friday, April 10, 2009

SO happy!

Have you ever had something fall in your lap? It doesn't happen to me very often, actually almost never except for today! I've been wanting to visit this park in Salt Lake for a couple months but wanted to wait for better weather and I figured today was the day! I needed to take some pictures for a friend anyway and it just worked out. In the meantime I've been trying to find this location that I've seen a couple different times from other photographers and being as stubborn as I am I didn't feel like asking them but I got to the park today and IT WAS THE LOCATION I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR!!!!!! I was so excited I called my cousin and told her all about it! Anyway here are some of the shots I got, enjoy :)




3 comments:

  1. very exciting stuff! can't wait to test it out :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a park up in Salt Lake/West Valley area called the International Peace Gardens, its just stunning! I was a little sad though, when i went back the next day for a family shoot most of the park had been tagged that night :(

    ReplyDelete