Thursday, January 22, 2009

Gina re-do

I know I've mentioned before how my last computer crashed and how happy I am in a weird way because of how horribly off the colors were in my edits. Well I saw one of my friends wedding pictures that I had taken and was in shock, right away I found the disk and loaded the pictures to see if they all looked like that, and... they did! I felt so bad, I let her know right away that I was going to re-edit her photos and get them to her ASAP so she could have wedding pictures that she loved and that I felt good about calling my work!! Here is an example of the before and after!




1 comment:

  1. i like the improvement on the first image, but to be honest i kinda like the original on the second. you can see the detail in her dress a lot more. they all look good tho :D sorry if that wasn't much help...

    ReplyDelete