Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Camelback Pass 2

Alright, so here is part 2 as promised :) This first picture was actually taken by Ty not me but i promise the rest are mine! Even though it was freezing these shots made it worth it! It was crazy how green and colorful everything still is up there, since it was Sept. 1st I thought things would be starting to fade out but they were in full color and it was such a beautiful sight with all the color and the snow and the clouds.. and I could go on but I wont! Oh and I tried some new processing let me know if you like it!


above: I desaturated this picture a little to give off more of the 'cold' feel but I love the way the clouds are coming down the front of the mountain so I had to post it!


above: The picture on the left is just the normal processing, the picture on the right however is the same picture but I cross processed it and I'm not sure if I like the 'old' look or not. What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. hey, nice job once again :) since you asked, here's what i think. desaturating is good for the "cold" look so no prov there, but in the last pic where you cross processed, i like the idea, but think maybe you should lower the opacity of the effect so it doesnt take away from the detail quite so much. maybe even create a layer mask and have only part of the pic processed, ie. the sky and part of mtn with a little around the edges to blend, make sense? i just think i like the original coloring in the flower area. that's it. everything else is fantastic. #4 is my fave :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always wanted a jeep like the one in the first picture. oh and pictures are cool too.

    ReplyDelete