Monday, July 14, 2008

Utah Lake

So we went fishing on Sunday afternoon at Utah Lake and its ok that we had to run as fast as we could to get out of there from the bugs becuase be for we did i got these amazing shots in!! It was one of the most beautiful sunsets i've ever seen! Also during our run to the car Ty got 28 mosquito bites and I got 14, had I not been worried about being swarmed and eaten alive (literally!) I would have stopped to take a picture of the black cloud flying above our heads, anyways I hope you like the pictures! Its crazy how the sun going in and out of clouds can change the lighting so much!!





4 comments:

  1. Funny, when I got on to take a look you didn't have these pictures up. After I added your link to mine they were there! They are beautiful. You do a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. #1 #3 and the last one are my faves. beautiful! the other one is still my all-time favorite tho (sorry, there's just no beating it) but these are pretty amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, I like these. I'd have these hanging on my wall, they are very peacefull. I added ya to my blog list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone!! Its good to hear positive feedback!

    ReplyDelete