Monday, July 20, 2015

Payson LDS Temple Sealing

First off, I am so happy I was able to photograph this sealing! This is one of my dearest friends, we've known each other since elementary school! She called me over a year ago and said she was getting married and wanted me to take the pictures, so I pulled out my planner and... I was already booked :( I couldn't believe it. Well, the next spring when she and her husband were ready to go to the Temple, she called me with the date they had picked out, and guess what, the same thing happened! This time I was determined and was going to shoot two weddings in one day (crazy I know) About a week later she told me they were going to move the date back by a month and FINALLY I had the day free! I can't tell you how happy I am for these two, and how much I love their little family! 


XL

XL

XL

XL


name photo 0ash.png

No comments:

Post a Comment