Sunday, June 28, 2015

Utah Wedding Photographer | Thanksgiving Point Wedding

I hadn't shot at Thanksgiving Point in YEARS and I was so excited! I did get nervous because we were a little bit running behind and then they informed us that they would be closing early that day for a private event and we had less then 2 hours! I know you may be thinking that's forever, but these gardens are 55 acres and you have to drive a golf cart around! Luckily everything turned out perfect and we even got a little extra time with no one kicking us out, I know I'm probably biased but... I think they turned out amazing! Seriously, her dress, the flowers, the light! It was perfection! 











 When it's this hot, I send my grooms off with my reflector to cool off their future brides!! 









name photo 0ash.png

No comments:

Post a Comment