Monday, May 14, 2012

Beginners Photo Workshop

*Photography Workshop*

I've had a few people ask if I'd do another photo workshop, so if I can get at least 8 people that are seriously interested I will hold a workshop in June. It will be a beginners workshop, working on getting off auto, and going over basic skills to improve your photography. There will be a photo shoot set up that evening to go over the things we discuss that day and put them to practice while doing some hands on Q&A. 

The price would be $150 per person, and if you sign up with a friend it would only be $100

I need to know soon if you're interested so that I can get things set up, so either leave me a comment on my blog, shoot me an email at info@photobyashlee.com or you can send me a message on my FB page
Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment