Thursday, February 19, 2009

Better Photography?

Hey everyone, So I realized that I didn't post a tip last week and with the holiday on Monday I didn't post one this week either. SORRY! But I've thought about it and.... here it is! I found this quote on a photo blog that I read and I couldn't agree more!!!

"Unless you are in a situation where speed is of the essence, think about each shot for at least 30 seconds before you shoot. Consider your subject, how do you want to frame it, is your camera set to the best of your understanding for the shot, is it properly focused. Read, magazines, library books, the internet. Learn all you can about photography."

-Cuulblu

I think taking your time is such an important part of photography! I know it gets hard with family shots when the little kids just want to run around but if you have the time, take it! Remember if you guys are wanting certain types of tips just let me know and I'll do my best!


No comments:

Post a Comment